What if Jareth the Goblin King had a Daughter? In this Fanfiction, the softer sides of the Goblin King show through, all because of the daughter he made with his own magic.
This is based on the Jim Henson movie "Labyrinth" the greatest 1980's movie ever created. If you never watched it you might not completely understand the book, but it will still be enjoyable.
* I do not own Jim Henson's Labyrinth, songs or any characters from the original story, I own my characters, plot, and the randomness) And for Labyrinth Fans out there, this is before Sara even journeyed through the Labyrinth.*
*Check out the next book, Labyrinth 2:Wrath of the Fire King*
(Made the cover with Sketch)
- The Beginning
- Morning In The Labyrinth
- Welcome To The Labyrinth, Where Things Are Not Always What It Seems
- Alone In The Labyrinth
- What A Tricky Place This Labyrinth Is...
- Down In The Underground, And Roselea Is In Trouble
- An Owl In a Golden Cage
- Jareth To The Rescue!
- The Day Concludes
- A Brand New Day! Dance Magic Dance!
- The Magic Is Only Beginning...
- Author's Note