The robots rule earth. The girl only known as reject #5642 doesn't own her name, she doesn't own her body and she doesn't see a future on the artificial island she grew up on.
After a chance encounter with a new reject-boy and unearthing her true mother's slave collar, she is lead on a path to discover more about herself than she could possibly imagine. When the machines come to her door to harvest her younger sister, #5642 is thrust into a head-on collision with the whole robot world order. Her foster parents give her one desperate secret mission. Protect her sister and get her to #5642's real parents in the machine capital. The future of humanity rests on it. Soon #5642 must run for her life, fight for her existence and to do that she needs to discover her real past.
In a desperate hunt across the ruins of America #5642, her sister and a reject-boy called Hunter must out run the Artificial Intelligences and the cyborg's known only as 'The Continuity'. The same ones who master minded the robot apocalypse 20 years ago. To succeed she must discover the meaning of the resistance plan 'Destiny Rising' and the only key she has is her human birth name. Emily, Emily Banks.
As she runs the machines begin to realise what she might represent, the last bitter ember of human resistance. Can a girl like her possibly be capable of what it takes to change the world? She has to, because she doesn't know it, but she is the cyborg's daughter.
"I was born a slave, but it doesn't mean I have to die like one." said Emily carefully picking up the phase bracelet.
A Y/A novel. PG13. An action packed adventure sequel to #1 Scifi Hit I'm a Cyborg's Pet/Robocalypse.
Highest ranking #7 In SciFi
Cover by starstruck ( @starstruck3759252 )
@Kanakaix . If I could keep hitting the like button and have it +1 each time I would be putting a hole in my phone
@milly2105 I'm crying right now. Seriously, you guys are playing with my emotions. Great chapter.
- Chapter 1/The island of lost dreams
- Chapter 2/The robot, the boy and the story
- Chapter 3/What if you don't give in? Darkness
- Chapter 4/The school of the damned
- Chapter 5/Rule 17
- Chapter 6/Destiny Rising
- Chapter 7 the books of our forgotten yesterdays
- Chapter 8/flight by Delta Seven
- Chapter 9/In my dream I'm someone else
- Chapter 10/The land where the buffalo roam
- Chapter 11/Hotel of the dammed
- Chapter 12/Escape to New York
- Chapter 13/The streets of New York
- Chapter 14/The Kimjodo of Shadow's fall
- Chapter 15/The dance of yesterday's tears
- Chapter 16/lip-syncing with fire
- Chapter 17/The Cinema of death
- Chapter 18/The demolition robot
- Chapter 19/Zahain Zahain
- Chapter 20/ Miss Maden's girls
- Chapter 21/Solo
- Chapter 22/City 05
- Chapter 23/FastNFuming
- Chapter 26/Washington 2.0 The city of blood
- Chapter 27/the story teller and the living nightmare
- Chapter 28/Xaslishia
- Chapter 30/Tears in the copper market
- Chapter 31/Half girl, Half..
- Chapter 32/FireFeet
- Chapter 33/the reunion of the living dream
- Chapter 34/Escape and the forgotten mission
- Chapter 35/The Lord returns
- Chapter 36/Attack Run
- Chapter 37/Free as in Freedom
- Chapter 38/Suicide dance
- Chapter 39/ The words of Prometheus and the end of the world
- Chapter 40/What a world, What a world indeed
- Chapter 41/free will and rashes
- Chapter 42/The end
- Epilog/The Assassination Run
- A/N - The book is complete
- Prologue: The fall of man