Part One of a Trilogy
His life so far has been hell.
Cut in two. Left to starve. Abandoned by his master. Snatched up by the one who left him. Abandoned again, this time after watching his brother die. Add in PTSD from a Republic prison and you get a beast.
Hate was all he knew until he fell in with Toora Ares's pirates.
But they too were yanked from him. Maul was left to drift upon the galactic winds, along with the sharp tongued pirate Solace Midnight. Midnight helped him a little, but her time was limited. She, too, was to die.
If Maul is still drawing breath, it's not because he cares too.
When he gets wind that Midnight may still be alive, Maul runs headlong into a quest to save her. All, however, is not as it seems. Maul is ignoring that little voice in his head. It's trying to tell him to turn back...
Rated about PG-13 for language, situations, and violence
BEST RANK #330!!
- Author's Note
- Chapter One: Raider
- Chapter Two: So Weary
- Chapter Three: Plotting
- Chapter Four: Cantina Talk
- Chapter Five: We Begin...
- Chapter Six: Meet the Bounty Hunter
- Chapter Seven: Strider
- Chapter Eight: Solace in Chains
- Chapter Nine: Updates
- Chapter Ten: Strider's Hunt
- Chapter Eleven: Space Dock Brawl
- Chapter Twelve: Reflections
- Chapter Thirteen: Tainted
- Chapter Fourteen: Strider's Plot
- Chapter Fifteen: I'm On My Way
- Chapter Sixteen: Storm the Gates
- Chapter Seventeen: Who Am I?
- Chapter Eighteen: Strider's Rage
- Chapter Nineteen: Out for Blood
- I is Random
- Chapter Twenty: The Apprentice Has Returned
- Chapter Twenty One: The Death of Life
- Chapter Twenty Two: Shatter My Soul
- Chapter Twenty Three: A Sith Defeated
- Chapter Twenty Four: A Sith Broken
- Chapter Twenty Five: My Time is Coming
- Chapter Twenty Six: Coming For the Kill
- Chapter Twenty Seven: I Invite My Destruction
- Chapter Twenty Eight: To Kill a Jedi
- Chapter Twenty Nine: Because I Love Him
- Chapter Thirty: I Will Be Your Guide
- Epilogue: Fated/Drowning