Cinder and the Stone Man 👑
There are some things that Druella Haveheart, orphaned daughter of eccentric inventor Victor Haveheart, is not allowed to do:
1. Ask questions about her father, who died in mysterious circumstances.
2. Ask questions about her mother, who died in childbirth.
3. Disobey her vile stepmother, who usurped Dru's home and relegated her to the role of a servant.
4. Outshine her stepsister Ana in any way, especially in front of the opposite sex. Especially if they're royal.
5. Touch a broom, which, as everyone knows, is the true test of being a witch.
Resigned to her fate as the cindergirl, Dru's only joys in life are the secret rendezvous to visit the stone gargoyle on the roof and waiting for the day when the sister she loves is happily married and far, far away from the clutches of the widowed Lady Haveheart.
Dru's so convinced that she's the ugly stepsister, the one fated to never have a benevolent godmother change her life, that she gets the surprise of her life when she learns that's not the case. What follows next is a whirlwind journey of love and loss, magic and murder, and what it means to control your own destiny.
The biggest test Dru will face is not the choice between a stone man and a prince, but whether being bad, for the right reasons, can ever be good.