<> Book 1 of The Marrying You Series. This book can be read as a stand alone. <>
Nick is a man who seemingly has all he needs in life. He has a great and rewarding career and a caring family but, one thing he doesn't have is the bragging rights he so desperatly wants. Nick has always had the theory that the downfall of lasting marriages and the increase of the divorce rate in the world is all due to people marrying for the fallacy of love. To prove that for a marriage to work you shouldn't love your partner and should instead use them for complacement and procreation, Nick sets out to marry someone he doesn't love. When proposals to his ex's fail, Nick on a whim, asks his nosey waitress, Annabelle to marry him. To his surprise and hers', she agrees.
They're married within the hour and soon everything becomes real. Nick has to find a way to prove his theory while also learning to live with a stranger. Annabelle wants security in life but now she's faced with sacrificing her dream of a real life romance, all in the hope of disproving something she always believed in. Who will win in a game of love when neither player is playing for keeps?
Highest rank: #7 in Chicklit.
- Authors Note
- Chapter 1: A String of Shocked Hearts.
- Chapter 2: An Unconventional Marriage.
- Chapter 3: Cooking for two.
- Chapter 4: The in-laws
- Chapter 5: Heartache of epic proportions.
- Chapter 6: A day full of surprises
- Chapter 7: Best Friends
- Chapter 8: A Family Interrogation
- Chapter 9: Never have I ever.
- Chapter 10: All Alone
- Chapter 11: To Friendship
- Chapter 12: Surprise!
- Chapter 13: Where is the fun in Fundraiser?
- Chapter 14: A blessing or disownment?
- Merry Christmas!!!!
- Chapter 15: A step in a different direction.
- Chapter 16: The Brady Bunch.
- Chapter 17: Lunch and Revelations
- Chapter 18: Let me in beyond your walls
- Chapter 19: Exposing the Skeletons.
- Chapter 20: A Me and You day.
- Chapter 21: Let me introduce you to my... apron.
- Chapter 22: Happily Married.
- Chapter 23: Love bubble
- Chapter 24: Moments like this.
- Chapter 25: New Bedmate.
- Chapter 26: Me plus You equals three.
- Chapter 27: New roommate.
- Chapter 28: Error of my ways.
- Chapter 29: Cutting Ties.
- Chapter 30: I'll be your man.
- Chapter 31: Marriage is about Love.
- Chapter 32: Marriage is only about Love.
- Check this Out!
- Faking Married (Book 2 of The Marrying You Series).
- It's here!!!!
- Please Help