He  Does It So Well | lirry stayne (boyxboy)

He Does It So Well | lirry stayne (boyxboy)

82.6K Reads 4.1K Votes 47 Part Story
denouement13 By denouement13 Completed

"He's so bad but he does it so well." 

Harry's a senior with a broken past and a messed up family. 

Liam's a junior with an un-lived life and a low self esteem.

warning: this story includes mature sexual content, some occasional drug use, and implied self harming.

~Second place in the Bromance Awards 2016 by BoyxBoyAwards 

copyright denouement13. 


yeah_sure__ yeah_sure__ Aug 13
Literally 90% of the guys at my school. The other 10% wear skinny jeans so tight that you can see an outline of everything, when I say everything I mean /everything/
Maximumtest Maximumtest Jul 30, 2016
Well it is about 2 opposite boys meeting and falling in love in an American high school so...
_Bluntlesszouis_ _Bluntlesszouis_ Oct 24, 2016
Do you know how mind blowingly difficult to find a bottom Liam /lirry well written book series
- - Aug 11, 2016
Omg the mental images of twink zayn..... whahhhhh i cant even
Maximumtest Maximumtest Jul 30, 2016
Fück you Americans with your lockers and places to store bags
ziamhoe ziamhoe Jan 17
first day of school and he's already counting down to the last day.. ME