Second in 'Ciel Phantomhive' (2016)
Best Pairing In Admin's Pick (2016)
Shadow was thirteen years old. She had been working in the Noah's Ark circus for over three years now as a solo aerialist act. Everyday went by the same - blankly. Shadow was sullen and icy cold to anyone and everyone, regardless of how kind they were to her. She hated her life at the circus. Spinning and tumbling before a crowd in a skimpy costume wasn't exactly how she wanted to live her life. Albeit, she managed, but she didn't care. Everything was the same to her. Tasteless and indifferent.
She craved something new; something to get her out of this hellhole and into a new life. Alas, she knew this was only wishful thinking. They'd never let her leave. This was her one true calling: to be a mindless puppet, tied down by strings of her own creation, dancing to the tune of an old folk song. She never expected her tedious life to change. That was, until, a young boy and a tall, dark man joined the circus. Both amazingly talented. Both equally suspicious. Despite how much she wanted to, she swallowed her words for a change.
For when she saw the boy's mark on his back, she knew for sure that they were one and the same.
[ Ciel/OC - Rated T for language, violence, and threat ]
!! DISCLAIMER: I own nothing but my OCs and the plot. Kuroshitsuji does not belong to me !!
Story Cover - JoelleAu
^^ Many thanks to Jo for making the new cover for me. It's absolutely beautiful <3
- Prologue - My Name is Shadow
- Chapter One - His Shadow, Performing
- Chapter Two - His Shadow, Wary
- Chapter Three - His Shadow, Tentmate
- Chapter Four - His Shadow, Trusted
- Chapter Five - His Shadow, Fearful
- Chapter Six - His Shadow, Noble
- Chapter Seven - His Shadow, Special
- Chapter Eight - His Shadow, Fooled
- Chapter Nine - His Shadow, Guilty
- Chapter Ten - His Shadow, Reminiscing
- Chapter Eleven - His Shadow, Loved
- Epilogue - My Name is Isabelle Whitehall
- Sequel ;-;