~*Warning~* This book is under construction. You have been warned. So if you read it will be a train wreck, proceed with caution. Also I'll be extended the book with more chapters. New ending and new details. Stay tuned!
Trey is a serial killer when it comes to the ladies. Top notch charisma, beautiful green eyes, and enough tattoos to make even the shy girls look twice. Casey is new in the neighborhood. A straight A, straight edge, homebody who isn't one for party scenes or players. So when she suddenly finds herself the object of Trey's affection she isn't sure of she can trust a boy with a bad reputation. Will he change his old ways for the new girl? Or fall back into the habits he's used to and lose the woman he loves?
Thank you @jr0127 for this summary, you rock!
- The Bad Boy Is My Best Friend?
- Chapter 1: Mountain View High
- Chapter 2: Munchkins And Other Things
- Chapter 3: Rules of being with a bad boy
- Chapter 4: Virgin doesn't matter!
- Chapter 5: Lady Killer
- Chapter 6: Down in Detention
- Chapter 7: Tushie
- Chapter 8: You mouth raped me!
- Chapter 9: Party Pirates
- Chapter 10: Party Pumping
- Chapter 11: Super Munchkin Fuck Boy
- Author Note
- Chapter 12: Party of two
- Chapter 13: Let sleeping dogs lie
- Chapter 14: Yeah, Blame The Horomones!
- Chapter 15: Is The Bad Boy Jealous?