Fairy Tail High

Fairy Tail High

133K Reads 5K Votes 35 Part Story
Straw Hat Fairy By PandaUnicornLover Updated Oct 31

Lucy Heartfilia aka "The New Girl" at Fairy Tail High

She thinks Fairy Tail High is just an ordinary, normal nice school.

Not really.

It's full of cliques, boring teachers, bad lunches unlike her last school which was at a rich boarding school with fancy food, private teachers and everyone was friends at that school.

At Fairy Tail High, she discovers new experiences, new friends, and she discovers her true self, and let's not forget that she discovers a special somebody that'll turn her life around

And that somebody is...

Natsu Dragneel.  


~*~

Other ships : Gruvia, Gale, Jerza, etc.

NOOOOOOOO! WHY IS THERE NALI IN HERE I THOUGHT THERE WOULD ONLY BE NALU AND BIXANA!!!!!! WHY IS THERE NALIIIII!!!!! no offence though Nali shippers.
bookzee bookzee May 30
Super cool even Virgo from fairy tail is the same😀😂😅
You see countless victims, bodies with bruises all over them, a shaking Levy with a fake smile mouthing "Help Meh" and the rest of her friends trembling with fake smiles...
                              
                              NOW THATS THE ERZA I KNOW!!!
NALU!!! Ohhh crap... When u kno Nali wont do good in this fanfic... Srry Nali shippers, no offence 😅
Natsu!...... or it can be Levy but I'm 70% sure that its Natsu and 30% sure its Levy
Nooooooo its Levy cuz I'm 70% sure it was Natsu but no it was Levy and the other 30% is Levy