He was a boy, she was a girl
Can I make it anymore obvious?
He was a punk, she did ballet
What more can I say?
He wanted her, she'd never tell
Secretly she wanted him as well
But all of her friends stuck up their nose
they had a problem with his baggy clothes.
Beckett Hall is a typical punk rock skater boy who plays in a band and hates the world.
Lana Peterson is a typical rich girl who does ballet and hates the world.
They're from two different worlds, but when Beckett shows up in Lana's physics class and sits next to her, their worlds are flipped upside down.
*( Lyrics-Sk8r Boi , Avril Lavigne)
*Cover by shortstuff21*
- Chapter 1 - Great.
- Chapter 1 Pt 2 - Good.
- Chapter 2- A sore heart.
- Chapter 3- Exhausting.
- Chapter 4- ugh.
- Chapter 5 -You're so fiesty.
- Chapter 6 -Get off my car.
- Chapter 7- Thanks for the warning.
- Chapter 8- Club Blue
- Chapter 9 - Amazing.
- Chapter 11 - Different.
- Chapter 12 - I know we're different.
- Chapter 13-Sometimes.
- Chapter 13- You can't go with her!
- Chapter 15 - I'm your guy.
- Chapter 17 - Homecoming Prt. 1
- Chapter 17- Homecoming Pt. 2
- Chapter 19- Realization
- Chapter 19- Cuffs.
- Chapter 20- Just Beck
- Chapter 21- It won't come.
- Chapter 22-It's the best you can do.
- Chapter 23- You can't tell Lana.
- Chapter 24- Beep. Beep. Beep.
- Chapter 26- The only thing in my life that's good.
- Chapter 26-J-just let me explain.
- Chapter 28- Come on beaut, lets go check out the stage
- Chapter 29- H-how?
- Chapter 30- all is right with the world
- Chapter 30- Happy Ice
- Chapter 31 - You Sound Happier
- Chapter 32- Go Beck!
- Chapter 33- Graduation Pt.1
- Chapter 34- Graduation Pt. 2