Allison Montgomery has always enjoyed helping others. Even when the world has went to hell, she still helps others. So when she finds a helpless tween sleeping in an abandoned car, it is her job to keep her safe.
When Allison and the tween come across an old man about to be a attacked by a walker, Allison saves the man and gets introduced to his group.
But what will happen when she is introduced to a stubborn hot-headed redneck, that happens to be the tween's long lost half-brother? Will they have a connection? How deep will their connection go?
We do not own any AMC The Walking Dead Characters. We own the characters we create.
- Chapter 1 - One Month and 15 Days
- Chapter 2 - A New Job
- Chapter 3 - Savior
- Chapter 4 - New Faces
- Chapter 5 - Trying to Fit In
- Chapter 6 - Framed
- Chapter 7 - Up in Flames
- Chapter 8 - Truth Be Told
- Chapter 9 - Another Safe Haven?
- Chapter 10 - Cleared for a New Start
- Chapter 11 - Unexpected Guests
- Chapter 12 - Bleeding
- Chapter 13 - Just in Time
- Chapter 14 - Resting
- Chapter 15 - Healing
- Chapter 16 - Shoulder's To Cry On
- Chapter 17 - Lost and Found
- Chapter 18 - Making Plans
- Chapter 19 - Plans Change
- Chapter 20 - He Left?
- Chapter 21 - Mixed Feelings
- Chapter 22 - Interrupted
- Chapter 23 - Learning from Mistakes
- Chapter 24 - Meeting Merle
- Chapter 25 - Approaching the Threat
- Chapter 26 - Facing the Threat
- Chapter 27 - Promise
- Chapter 28 - The Deal
- Chapter 29 - Who We Are
- Chapter 30 - That Feeling
- Chapter 31 - Welcome to the Tombs
- Chapter 32 - Taking Them In
- Epilogue - Those Three Words