NEW: Introducing Tap. Addictive chat stories for your 📲 Now in 10 languages
DOWNLOAD NOW!
People Change (Draco Malfoy x Reader)

People Change (Draco Malfoy x Reader)

130K Reads 5K Votes 21 Part Story
Meme Queen By -Ambivalence Completed

Everyone was invited back to finish their education,  after the Battle of Hogwarts. You accepted and become Head Girl.

But, an old enemy becomes Head Boy, meaning the two of you are stuck living together. Will the hatred grow, or turn into something else?

unisus13 unisus13 Mar 21
Yeah, well, there was like a 99.9% chance that I would, so..... The 0.1% never happens for me.
readikkulus readikkulus May 02, 2016
I love this booook I'm (9)3/4 through it and forgot to vote everytime XD
gillian_1234 gillian_1234 Apr 12, 2016
omG I loved this story sooo much it was amazing your such an amazing writer this story made my life like a whole lot better I'm probably gonna b having drams about it now sooo thank u sooo much for making this story I enjoyed all of it thank you thank you thank youuuu!!!!!!!!!!!
stephanie-s-d stephanie-s-d Feb 20, 2016
I ate the 'rotten eggs' flavor.😅
                              I was like "Pshhhhh How bad could it be🤔?"
                              But than, oh my god, I was so SO wrong, it was literally rotting in my mouth😰
                              It was just absolutely disgusting and awful😑
                              Do your self a favor and never, I mean NEVER eat rotting eggs flavor:/
isanova11 isanova11 Apr 03, 2016
nigga dis good but y in all le Malfoy x reader fics am I either gryff or slyth dude I is ravenclaw believe it ir not
SepticFangirl1 SepticFangirl1 Oct 03, 2016
@hatsunemiku1805 we read legit all the same story's! I'm always seeing ur comments