Rebecca Reynolds loves being Juliet. Posing as an anonymous blogger and sorting out everyone's love life has her doing what she does best, giving other people their happily ever afters.
But when her father shows up at her doorstep inviting her to live with him and his family in Washington DC, Rebecca meets Will and everything she knows about love is turned upside down.
Will Kensington, the President's son is as charming as he is dangerous, as enigmatic as he is mysterious and as tempting as he is forbidden.
Caught between politics and something that resembles a bad retelling of a fairytale, the only way Rebecca can make it through is to put together the pieces of the sixteenth summer of her life which she remembers nothing of.
Remembering that summer could tell her why her step brother hates her more than anything, why a girl she's never seen before is suddenly her best friend and why the President's son, the one boy she can't have is the one she can't help fall for.
After all solving other people's love lives is easy but dealing with your own is a mess.
Don't believe me?
Then Just Ask Juliet.
- ACT ONE
- Scene One: I Swear On Zac Efron's Abs
- Scene Two: The Poo on Her Jimmy Choo's
- Scene Three: I Love Butterscotch
- Scene Four: Liar, Liar, Victoria's Secret Thongs on Fire
- Scene Five: The Hard Life of A Pokèmon Trainer
- Scene Six: The Cave Dwelling Troll Look
- Scene Seven: The Love of My Life, His Girlfriend and Her Fiancè
- Scene Eight: Be Careful Not to Fall in Love With Me, Juliet
- Scene Nine: Be Brave Butterscotch
- Scene Ten: Even the Hulk Manages to Keep His Pants On
- ACT TWO
- Recap: I'm back
- Scene Eleven: Error 404: Brain Not Found
- Scene Twelve: Your Eyes Tell