Unlike most Khaos stories, Percy declines Khaos' offer to join, yet Khaos sees fit to bless Percy. Without his knowledge of course. He now has the powers of the Void. And he is rogue, but needed back at CHB. When the Khaos army arrives, they need to find Percy. But when one of the Army claims to be him, how will camp react when the real thing shows up in battle?
Not like any Khaos story seen before... Hopefully.
P. S. You'll find out why I spelt Khaos that way in the book
Thanks @athxna- for the amazing cover!!!!
- Will and Won't/Disclaimer
- How it began
- How to decline a Primordial
- Meanwhile...(No it's not in Jersey)
- Visiting? More Like Eavesdropping on Dad
- Unicompica with the Second Pick
- Partying (Sort Of) with the Ponies
- Finding FAFO and A Look At Himushu
- How to Undo a Curse... Maybe
- Ο Τόπος Αρχέγονο κατοικία
- The Primordials' Plan for Percy Jackson
- Hishumu's Army
- This is Gonna Cause Some Problems