The six boys who are later on known as the Generation of Miracles entered their first year in Teiko middle school.
Through their amazing manager, Momoi Satsuki, they met her relative, Hayashi Mikami.
She was always bubbly and cheerful, she supported the team whole-heartedly even though she was still in sixth grade of Ebisu Elementary. She planned on going to Teiko after she graduates.
Though the happiest moments were always the shortest. As the GoM's talents begin to bloom during their second year, the team spirit started drifting apart. And Mikami wasn't able to stop it. Akashi had split into his other self of heterochromatic eyes, which made matters worse since the Captain was encouraging the team to ditch teamwork and focus on victory and victory only.
Winning became everything. Nothing else mattered. Their motto was 'a hundred battles, a hundred wins'. Who cares about team work as long as they won every single game?
All the GoM went to different high schools. Though heartbroken that their friendship was no longer, Mikami managed to stay close to the individuals while trying to get everyone back together. Along the way, she discovers her own goals and her own path as a basketball player.
The GoM are prodigies. But when they split apart, who can reunite and change them for the better?
Maybe a certain seventh prodigy.
A certain Goddess.
A certain Empress.
A certain Queen.
*I for one do not know if I'm gonna make this romance or not, I'm just gonna see how the story flows and then decide*
* I DO NOT OWN KUROKO NO BASUKE, THE ANIME BELONGS TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNER. THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION*
I own maybe half of the plotline and my OCs
- Take One: Meeting Her
- Take Two: the Fifth man
- Take Three: First Unveiling
- Take Four: Our Last Smiles Together
- Take Five: Second Unveiling: The Plate Cracks
- Take Six: Last Game as a Team
- Take Seven: Kaijō & Seirin
- Take Eight: Third & Fourth Unveiling
- Take Nine: Tōō Gakuen Kōkō
- Take Ten: Unexpected result
- Take Eleven: A Peek into Her Life
- Take Twelve: Versus Aomine
- Take Thirteen: Yōsen
- Take Fourteen: Fifth and Last Unveiling
- Take Fifteen: Seirin vs Shūtoku
- Take Sixteen: Return of the Emperor
- Take Seventeen: The Meaning Behind a Dunk
- Take Eighteen: This is Victory
- Take Nineteen: Goal Set
- Take Twenty: Light and Shadow
- Take Twenty-one: Tōō vs. Seirin
- Take Twenty-two: Unstoppable
- Take Twenty-Three: Dawn Before the Storm
- Take Twenty-Four: Trouble
- Take Twenty-Five: The White Hair is still an Issue
- Take Twenty-Six: The Phantom and The Goddess
- Take Twenty-Seven: Kaijō vs Tōō
- Take Twenty-Eight: Fun and Games
- Take Twenty-Nine: Relieved Alarm
- Take Thirty: The King and Queen
- Take Thirty-One: Conflict
- Take Thirty-Two: Streetball Prince
- Take Thirty-Three: Doubt
- Take Thirty-Four: Winter Cup!