Mates are destined to be together forever. They are meant to love each other, care for each other, guard and protect each other from any mishaps and dilemmas, no matter what. Although, what happens when your mate is anything but loving and caring, although, is possessive? To make it worse, he's an Alpha. Imagine being the mate of an Alpha who doesn't want you but needs you to be by his side because his pack, unfortunately, needs their Luna.
Eleanor Williams, a down to earth girl with the heart of gold who prefers to go unnoticed by everyone and only wants to get away from her useless brother. Leading life with the intention of never being in the spotlight, what happens when an exactly opposite male enters her life claiming her as his?
Aaron Parker, a man who absolutely adores being the center of the attention, doesn't have any place in his life for love, lives life to the fullest, is possessive of what is his and has only one intention in mind as an Alpha; to find his mate so that he can give his pack a Luna. What do you think will go down when Aaron meets his complete opposite and she turns out to be his mate? That's going to lead to some serious trouble in paradise.
Although, feelings can change, can't they? Will Ellie and Aaron accept or deny their feelings? Will they end up together or will their enemies get the best of their unwanted relationship? Will she let him claim her?
Join Aaron, an Alpha and a mate to a girl who he thinks is completely boring; and Ellie, a girl that wants nothing to do with attention, but ends up being a Luna to a pack and a mate to a guy who doesn't want her; as they try to live their lives together but by following completely different paths; knowing that they're going to fail miserably.
Copyright © by Tanii S.
All rights reserved.
- Don't Mark Me - Copyright Notice and Author's Note
- Don't Mark Me - Prologue
- Chapter 1: My Worst Nightmare
- Chapter 2: Saved
- Chapter 3: No Matter What
- Chapter 4: Is This A Dream?
- Chapter 5: Blocking Everything Away
- Chapter 6: There's Nowhere To Hide Now
- Chapter 7: I Don't Want You Anymore
- Chapter 8: Love Is A Weird Emotion
- Chapter 9: I Hate You
- Chapter 10: Black-out
- Chapter 11: Imprisoned
- Chapter 12: Irrational Thoughts
- Chapter 13: Letting Go
- Chapter 14: A Tempest Of Emotions
- Chapter 15: Savannah
- Chapter 16: Running Off
- Chapter 17: Hallucinations and Reality
- Chapter 18: Shades of Chocolate
- Chapter 19: Reality Check
- Chapter 20: Aftermath
- Chapter 21: Bare
- Chapter 22: Protection
- Chapter 23: Marked
- Chapter 24: Bygones
- Chapter 25: Skeletons in the Closet
- Chapter 26: Lovely Astonishments
- Chapter 27: Shadow Dusk
- Chapter 28: Luna
- Chapter 29: Unexpected Visitor
- Chapter 30: Jason
- Chapter 31: The Unexpected
- Chapter 32: Motionless
- Chapter 33: Primal Instincts
- Chapter 34: Compassion
- Chapter 35: Rejection
- Chapter 36: Desire
- Chapter 37: Insanity
- Chapter 38: Blank Spaces
- Chapter 39: Enigmas
- Chapter 40: Answers
- Chapter 41: Preparations