10 Facts That You Don't Want to Know

10 Facts That You Don't Want to Know

35.1K Reads 1.8K Votes 17 Part Story
AmiraLikesJazzy23 By AmiraLikesJazzy23 Updated Oct 23

Read the title

This fact is kinda, true. Except if you're me then, there is another fact
I guess that the 'rules' in Neverland is to never get old, but if they get old, that means, they're 'breaking the rules'.
The 9 one was shocking
                              And there won't be 99% chances but maybe we do something that there is 1% chance.
I still love Peter Pan no matter what… and that's never gonna change 😊
Whenever I sleep the bathroom is right in front of me. And it's so dARK
Insane236 Insane236 Oct 24
The fact there's so many comments on this doesn't surprise me. It's a bit funny. 
                              I think I expected that