Cara Cassell has been hunting demons on her own ever since her father, incidentally a demon, murdered her mother and brother. She's always hunted alone, never had any help or any friends, and nothing much fazes her.
But now she's faced with a decision: Keep going by herself to track down her father and get revenge, or seek help, and accept that she maybe isn't so different from everyone else?
- Chapter 1 - A recurring nightmare
- Chapter 2 - Another first day at school
- Chapter 3 - Saved by the gracious loser
- Chapter 4 - Down to business
- Chapter 5 - A stranger to talk to
- Chapter 6 - A dangerous party
- Chapter 7 - A failed mission
- Chapter 8 - A comfortable interview
- Chapter 9 - A very calm approach