A simple guide which includes basic HTML, that can be useful in the clubs (forum). Includes step by step, easily explained guidelines on promoting.
NOTE - Please do NOT comment and ask me to check out your story here. Just because this guide is based on promoting, that doesn't mean you can use this to promote your stories here - in the comments.
~~~ Please contact me via PM if you have any questions. ~~~
A HTML Thread is pinned up in 'The Cafe', please test the codes ONLY in that particular thread. And please do NOT test the codes in the comments because they do not work in comments, message boards and the stories.
In the end, I created this guide with lots of research and hard work, so, please do NOT use inappropriate language or just spam my comments by saying how bad it is. And do not use this cover as your book cover because it's copyrighted.
That's all, folks. Have fun Wattpadding!
Copyright © 2013 - 2014 Sam Ayers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- Copyright Notice
- How to promote a story and have fun on Wattpad (Guide)
- HTML Basic Codes Part - I (Adding Images to a thread)
- HTML Basic Codes Part - II
- HTML Basic Codes Part - III
- Where to promote? O_o
- Hey Water, Am I Spamming?
- Promoting stories on Social Media
- HTML Standard Fonts
- Wattpad Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How to create a Good Book Cover
- How to upload and share a Trailer on Wattpad
- Calling All Creative Designers!
- Wattpad 101
- Creating a new story