A completely rewritten and revised edition of this book is soon to be published under the new title 'Drop Dead Gorgeous' by my publisher Sourcebooks Casablanca. The version you will read here is the original Wattpad story that follows on from Dating the Undead. As a result of my rewrite, the published version has a completely different story line and has been thoroughly edited. Mila and Vincent, however, remain as in love as ever... You can pre-order the published edition via the links on my profile page.
Warning!! This story contains a hot vampire cop!! Read at your own risk. This is a spin off to its predecessor, 'Dating The Undead,' but has a separate story line, so may be read as a stand alone book.
Mila Harris feels like the luckiest woman on earth when her hot detective boyfriend, Vincent Tabary, invites her to join him for a holiday in a picturesque village on the French Riviera.
However, when the vicious murder of a young girl takes place nearby, events soon spiral out of control.
It isn't long before Mila is unwittingly drawn into a tangled web of ancient intrigue, which leaves her asking herself the ultimate question . . . Can she risk everything to love a vampire?
- Chapter One: At The Airport
- Chapter Two: What Happens On Skype, Stays On Skype
- Chapter Three: Egg & Spoon
- Chapter Four: Bubbles
- Chapter Five: Ville De Rouge
- Chapter Six: A Warning
- Chapter Seven: Fanged
- Chapter Eight: Baby Talk
- Chapter Nine: Vive la revolution!
- Chapter Ten: Bite Me
- Chapter Eleven: Questions
- Chapter Twelve: Men Make Us Mental
- Chapter Thirteen: The Burkinator
- Chapter Fourteen: Son Of The Devil
- Chapter Fifteen: The Convent
- Chapter Sixteen: Leaving On A Jet Plane
- Chapter Seventeen: David Favreau
- Chapter Eighteen: Die Hard
- Chapter Nineteen: Au Revoir
- Chapter Twenty: Seeing Is Believing
- DATING THE UNDEAD Cover Reveal
- Cover Reveal: ROMANCING THE UNDEAD
- Getting Published FAQ's