"But you fall for men?" He said and I saw the evil gleam in his eyes. Oh, he was so evil.
"No. I don't fall for anyone. Love is for idiots and necrophiliacs." I pushed away from him and walked away this time successfully.
"Necrophiliacs!?" He shouted after me.
I smiled over my shoulder.
"Haven't you heard!? Love is dead!"
* * *
Andrew is a gay boy in a small town who owned a little bakery called 'Rainbow Sprinkles'. Everything's perfect even if his mom wont acknowledge he's gay and people mistake him for Cake Boss. One problem is; Andrew doesn't believe in love. Romance is dead and people trying to revive it are idiots. He doesnt think there will ever be a happy ending until the day Landon Octavous walks into his bakery- a artist, sexy, and british. The perfect man. Until he ask him for a wedding cake. With his rules in mind he keeps it pure business but if the client hits on him first, he cant help it....right?
- Chapter1- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Chapter 2- Phantom
- Chapter 3- General Attraction
- Chapter 4- The Gaymobile
- Chapter 5- French Girls
- Chapter 6- That Awkward Moment
- Chapter 7- Mrs&Mr Octavious
- Chapter 8- In the Mall
- Chapter 9- Perfection
- Chapter 10- If We Were a Movie
- Chapter 11- Crocodile Dundee
- Chapter 12- To Have and to Hold
- Chapter 13- You're a Work of Art
- Chapter 14- A peice of me
- Chapter 15- Perks of being a Gay Guy
- Chapter 16- Feeling Again
- Chapter 17- The A.M