Captain's Cadet -Levi x Reader

Captain's Cadet -Levi x Reader

456K Reads 14.8K Votes 39 Part Story
AnimeArtist4Life By AnimeArtist4Life Completed

(F/N) is a girl with a tragic past. When her Fiancé is killed by a Titan, she suffers. But when she joins the Scouts, a little someone is there to steal her heart.

You and Levi are set off into a rollercoaster of fun, death, sadness, and love. (please don't judge, if you feel the need to correct my grammatical errors, go ahead but please don't be mean. This is actually my first book so please, be supportive. [I write my stories on a tablet])

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Attack On Titan. My story line is my own. And please don't steal my ideas. If you want to use some of my ideas, talk to me about it and add my name in your book to show that it is my idea. Some have already stolen my ideas and I don't like it. I will figure it out.)

THIS BOOK HAS A FEW GORE SEENS AND SELF HARM! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH SELF HARM, DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT IT IF YOU READ THIS BOOK!

  Enjoy reading!

Maria_Ema Maria_Ema Apr 12
I have a bunch of tics and one of them is when my right eye twitches uncontrollably so i relate to levi. 
                              
                              
                              The struggle is real with tics
*wad drinking water then she read 'eren riped a peice in his bread and toss it to his mouth causing him to cough' *started choking and laughing at the same time' omg.....
-imstillme -imstillme May 02
doncha flirt with my Mikasa my beatiful horse face. you belong to Jean. no one else.
HaiImAsh HaiImAsh May 08
that should be thrown at me, I’m an angel. Jk I’m a devil inside, at least that’s what my friends say.
Wolfhaze9 Wolfhaze9 Apr 12
Well that’s his usual face 90% of the time, and the other 10% is his irritated face.
Oscar 
                              Chestnut with lighter mane, white blaze marking, half-stockings in three legs except front left leg, which has a coronet marking