Mark Tuan, you are mine! (GOT7 || Book 1)

Mark Tuan, you are mine! (GOT7 || Book 1)

1.5M Reads 50.9K Votes 107 Part Story
Priscilla Cheonh By cyypriscilla Completed

There are certain limits to one's dreams but one is always told to be never afraid to dream big. What happens when you push over the boundaries and dream further?


Han Min Ae just another girl in the crowd, overshone by the biggest light she has ever seen, GOT7. She never dreamed that she would be able to look up close to them, especially her bias Mark Tuan. What will happen when she gets the chance to be close to them? Will she be able to finally catch Mark's attention? Or will it be just a dream?


Disclaimer: This is 100% assumption  and a fan fiction. I am not associated with JYP and Got7 in any ways



Started on : 6th June 2015
Completed on : 16th November 2015

major editing process going on.xx

Highest Ranking :
#124 in fanfiction on 2nd November

  • fanfiction
  • flyingboy
  • got7
  • got7bambam
  • got7jackson
  • got7jb
  • got7jr
  • got7mark
  • got7youngjae
  • got7yugyeom
  • igot7
  • korean
  • kpop
  • love
  • marktuan
  • marktuanyien
  • marktuanyouaremine
  • story
  • teenfiction
Seriously doubting my decision to read this now but wth let's do this!
ttyl_5sos ttyl_5sos Jun 22, 2017
when you realize that there is a 99.99% of you not dating your favorite idol... the other 0.01% is fanfiction
24coolgurl10 24coolgurl10 4 days ago
When you see (BOOK 1) at top left.
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              JKJKJKJKJK :)
                              Excited to read
itssarajin itssarajin Jul 28, 2017
Move to Korea duh, or just go on a vaca there might all your favourite idols at fan meets, and get their signature
_jinniecutie _jinniecutie Aug 28, 2017
I'm prepared for the cringe, and ragem that I'll probably be showing while I read, because this line says it all
Smol_pirate Smol_pirate Nov 11, 2017
2015,,,when I'm not introduced and interested in kpop. But who cares, I AM NOW HEHEHEHEH