I walked slowly over to him and he looked up over his book.
He smirked, “yes?”
I sat on his lap and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around him. He let out a sigh of relief as I pressed my forehead against his neck. The warm of him brought comfort to me instantly.
“Just hold me, please.” My plea was enough. I kept my breathing steady as much as I wanted to cry. We just sat on the floor curled up in each other. There was nothing sexual about it. I just needed a person and he knew that. He was my person and I needed him and he needed me. We would be that for each other. I layed my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I haven’t felt this safe in a long time.
- Chapter 1- The Escape from Hell
- Chapter 2- Judgemental eyes
- Chapter 3- Nightmares
- Chapter 4- The dvd
- Chapter 5 - The Cure
- Chapter 6- Is any of this real?
- Chapter 7- Hope
- Chapter 8- Open the window
- Chapter 9- Outcast
- Chapter 10- Memories collide
- Chapter 11- Lets Hang Out Sometime
- Chapter 12- Love me forever, Darling.
- Chapter 13- Leave me forever, Darling.
- Chapter 14- Destructive
- Chapter 15- Shooting Stars
- Chapter 16- Wolfsbane
- Chapter 17- Trigger Spot
- Chapter 18- The Replacement
- Chapter 19- Heartbreaking Realization
- Chapter 20- The Deepest Sacrifice
- Chapter 21- All I see is him.
- Chapter 22- Talon.
- Chapter 23- Almost dead.
- Chapter 24- This is war.
- Chapter 25- Plan of Attack
- Chapter 26- Don't be sorry.
- Chapter 27- Captured
- Chapter 28- Everything Will Fall
- Chapter 29- Painfully Alone
- Chapter 30- More pain..
- Chapter 31- I am the Alpha Queen.