"Houston, we have a problem."
That's how it starts for Nick Houston. Out of the blue, he finds himself head over heels for Lucas Hightower. It's not a big deal, or at least that's what he tells himself. Boy loves boy. Big deal. Of course, he's been down this road before and it didn't exactly end too well.
However, it's all new to Lucas Hightower. But he jumps in with both feet. Sure he's not out, he's not even certain that he's gay, but there's something about Nick Houston that he can't quite ignore.
Their relationship is anything but ordinary.
This stories is rated PG13/R for adult content, language and sexual situations.
- Chapter One: And So It Begins
- Chapter Two: Oh Crap
- Chapter Three: What Dreams May Come
- Chapter Four: After School Special
- Chapter Five: When It Rains, It Pours
- Chapter Six: And the Hits Just Keep on Coming
- Chapter Seven: A Little Bit Breathless
- Chapter Eight: Love Hurts
- Chapter Nine: A Rose by Any Other Name
- Chapter Ten: No Pain No Gain
- Chapter Eleven: Going All The Way
- Chapter Twelve: Good for the Soul
- Chapter Thirteen: A Lovely Boy
- Chapter 14: Jumping Off
- Chapter 15: Dance with Me
- Chapter Sixteen: Road Not Taken
- Chapter Seventeen: The Morning After Last Night
- Chapter Eighteen: Chivalry is Dead, ...Long Live Chivalry