Mercy is not in Deadpool's vocabulary. Well, that was before he met Peter Parker. A 17 year old photographer who knew a little too much.
Deadpool was hired to kill a 17 year old student. This student happen to dig his nose into trouble and find out things that will kill him.
Peter Parker knew he didn't want to die, so he begged and pleaded until he negotiated a deal with the Mercenary.
Now Peter Parker is practically a maid and Deadpool's sidekick. Deadpool thinks this kid whines too much and is a total nuisance. Maybe this nerd and joke of a sidekick will warm Deadpool's cold heart?
(#1 in Deadpool) << for some odd reason??? thanks, loves!
- Chapter 1 - Peter Parker
- Chapter 2 - Is He Dead?
- Chapter 3- Tasky
- Chapter 4 - Training/Home
- Chapter 5- "Fuck My Life"
- Chapter 6- My Common Sense is Tingling
- Chapter 7- A Sticky Situation
- Chapter 8- Deadpool Is A What?!
- Chapter 9- Ellie the C*ckblock
- Chapter 10- Frick Frack
- Chapter 11- Spiderboy
- Chapter 12- This Is Not A Vacation, Damnit
- Chapter 13- All Around The World But No Love
- Chapter 14- Wade Wilson
- Special (Non-Cannon Oneshot)
- Chapter 15- "MERCY"
- Author's Note