Until Mills and Keel, the sorcerer-vampire bond was solely the stuff of folklore and legend - a whispered myth with one hell of a body count.
Now Mills has returned to New York City, to human life, but the bond is reawakening.
And someone knows her secret.
All her secrets...
LETTERS FROM NEW YORK is a direct sequel to BLEEDER [Blood Magic, Book 1], so if you're as allergic to spoilers as I am, please consider reading the first novel first. Thanks!
- Author's Note
- Chapter 1: Blood-Red Dress
- Chapter 2: Welcome to My Nightmare
- Chapter 3: Sleepless in the City
- Chapter 4: Dead Famous
- Chapter 5: Meal Substitution
- Chapter 6: Sweet Dreams are Made of This?
- Chapter 7: Ill Communication
- Chapter 8: Lucia
- Chapter 9: Coming Clean-ish
- Chapter 10: Which Will You Be Having?
- Chapter 11: Grounded
- Chapter 12: Family Reunion
- Chapter 13: Hate for the Holidays
- Chapter 14: Dear Diary
- Chapter 15: Mom
- Chapter 16: Connections
- Chapter 17: A Date With History
- Chapter 18: Ramifications
- Extras - Soundtrack