I've been attending Lake Chastity school since I was ten. I've heard that Mr. Cason, the man who runs the school, brings in children with sketchy pasts. My parents died when I was five, and I'd been shuffled around so many times I'd lost count, until 'the incident' happened. That was when Mr. Cason's right hand lady found me and brought me to a school that claimed to be for troubled kids.
Only those on the inside know what the school really teaches its students. It trains us to become the perfect assassins... but first, we need to pass all our regular classes. Once we graduate, we're put on teams to learn how to work together. Being a lone assassin can be difficult, so we're supposed to learn to trust our teammates and learn how to combine our strengths to virtually eliminate our weaknesses.
In the six years since I've been here, I've made one friend, and we've only been friends for a few weeks. I'm surprised he still hangs out with me, now that he's seen that I'm a total klutz when I get nervous. I'm afraid of what will happen once we're split into teams. We're required to spend our first week together by testing our skills.
How am I going to be able to pass the test of trust, when I don't even trust myself?
© 2015 Ladybugtastic All Rights Reserved
- Chapter 1 - How it All Started
- Chapter 2 - To Throw a Knife
- Chapter 3 - Car Repair
- Chapter 4 - New Friendships
- Chapter 5 - Am I a Stalker?
- Chapter 6 - Punishment
- Chapter 7 - Cure for What Ails Ya
- Chapter 8 - The Beginning
- Chapter 9 - Meeting the Team
- Chapter 10 - Team Dynamics
- Chapter 11 - The House Rules of an Assassin
- Chapter 12 - Dinner
- Chapter 13 - Things That Go Bump in the Night
- Chapter 14 - Let the Games Begin
- Chapter 15 - May the Best Team Win
- Chapter 16 - Being Number One
- Chapter 17 - Phobias
- Chapter 18 - Skipping Rocks
- Chapter 19 - What A Girl Can Do
- Chapter 20 - Girl Trouble
- Chapter 21 - Fun with Poisons
- Chapter 22 - The Plan
- Chapter 23 - Obstacles
- Chapter 24 - Conspiracies and Frisbee
- Chapter 25 - Driving Bitches Crazy
- Chapter 26 - Never Have I Ever
- Chapter 27 - Intruder Alert
- Chapter 28 - Clues
- Chapter 29 - Doubts
- Chapter 30 - Fears
- Chapter 31 - Nightmares
- Chapter 32 - Passing the Time
- Chapter 33 - The Last Test
- Chapter 34 - Under the Stars
- Chapter 35 - Party Time
- Character Interview