"You're mine now." My arms are held up against the wall above me by two very strong hands. "L.. Let go of me," I whisper, scared. He smirks. "Aw, she struggles." Oh no. He's drunk.
I edit every ten chapters.
17 year old Aubrey Locksworth is kinda popular with only one best friend she can trust. Apart from that, most people like her. She's short and has a cute button nose and a stong jawline and cheekbones. This takes part in her personality; kind and warmhearted yet sarcastic and good looking. Her dream is to be a waitress and her parents don't agree but don't hold her back either.
16 year old Ethan Kasters is a cute, easygoing popular kid. His dad wants him to work in his pizzeria, but he really has a passion for being a Vet, something that no one knows of since it ruins his bad boy ego.
Let me tell you a bit more about them.
Aubrey . . .
• tan colour with medium brown hair that is naturally straight and her chocolate brown eyes compliment her thick dark eyelashes and adorable cheekbones and button nose
• wears crop tops, ripped jeans, short shorts and rocks any outfit. Usually has Converse, Vans or Nike shoes on
• her fashion is literally Pinterest (best fashion sense ever)
• eats so much junk food it's a miracle that her tummy is flat-ish
• courageous, adventurous and is popular for her great sense of humour and outgoing personality
• loves roasting people that she doesn't like
Ethan . . .
• he's white with a perfect tan and a strong build. His dark brown hair is perfect and his ocean eyes compliment his sharp jawline and tan skin
• wears ripped jeans, likes to play it cool with some Nike shoes and sometimes a cap that he only wears facing the front
• loves dogs and that chicken from Disney's movie Moana
• his brave, funny and intelligent personality also makes him popular, he gets along easy with anyone.
Enough said, if you enjoy please vote and maybe idk follow me ^^ also if you read the whole blurb comment 'blub fish' somewher