WHAT IF YOUR WHOLE LIFE WAS A LIE?
Population: Human ... 7 billion.
Others ... unknown.
When 14-year-old Charlie Blake wakes up sweating and gasping for air in the middle of the night, he knows it is happening again. This time he witnesses a brutal murder. He's afraid to tell anyone. No one would believe him ... because it was a dream. Just like the one he had four years ago - the day before his dad died.
Charlie doesn't know why this is happening. He would give anything to have an ordinary life. The problem: he doesn't belong in the world he knows as home.
He belongs with the others.
Follow on Facebook:
October 2019 Update - As of the 16th October, I will be uploading one chapter of book 1 each week until I've uploaded the entire book on the site. I hope you enjoy book 1 of the T.O.E. Trilogy!
- Chapter One - Substitute
- Chapter Two - The Good, the Bad and the Weird
- Chapter Three - Where There's a Will There's Danger
- Chapter Four - The Other Thief
- Chapter Five - Finding Wakeman
- Chapter Six - What Lies Beneath
- Chapter Seven - The Hidden Drawer
- Chapter Eight - Black Hole
- Chapter Nine - Land of No Horizon