WHAT IF YOUR WHOLE LIFE WAS A LIE?
Population: Human ... 7 billion.
Others ... unknown.
When 14-year-old Charlie Blake wakes up sweating and gasping for air in the middle of the night, he knows it is happening again. This time he witnesses a brutal murder. He's afraid to tell anyone. No one would believe him ... because it was a dream. Just like the one he had four years ago - the day before his dad died.
Charlie doesn't know why this is happening. He would give anything to have an ordinary life. The problem: he doesn't belong in the world he knows as home.
He belongs with the others.
Join the Arcadia Saga Official Fan Club on Facebook and stay up-to-date with all the latest news, events, contests and more:
October 2019 Update - As of the 16th October, I will be uploading one chapter of book 1 each week until I've uploaded the entire book on the site. I hope you enjoy book 1 of the Arcadia Saga!
Stay tuned for upcoming contests in 2020. Get your thinking caps on!
- Chapter One - Substitute
- Chapter Two - The Good, the Bad and the Weird
- Chapter Three - Where There's a Will There's Danger
- Chapter Four - The Other Thief
- Chapter Five - Finding Wakeman
- Chapter Six - What Lies Beneath
- Chapter Seven - The Hidden Drawer
- Chapter Eight - Black Hole
- Chapter Nine - Land of No Horizon
- Chapter Ten - Blast from the Past
- Chapter Eleven - Snare
- Chapter Twelve - Trading Secrets
- Chapter Thirteen - Change of Plan
- Chapter Fourteen - A Little Prying Goes a Long Way
- Chapter Fifteen - Then There Were Five
- Chapter Sixteen - Return of the King
- Chapter Seventeen - Wasteland
- Chapter Eighteen - The Looking Glass
- Chapter Nineteen - Beam Me Up, Scotty
- Chapter Twenty - The Maze
- Chapter Twenty-One - The Land of Dreams
- Chapter Twenty-Two - A Visitor Calls
- Chapter Twenty-Three - The Next Best Thing
- Chapter Twenty-Four - A New Beginning