"Love has no definition."
Well, whoever said that was obviously wrong because when you google it you get five.
1. a strong feeling of affection
2. a great interest and pleasure in something
3. a person or things that one loves
4. (in tennis, squash, and some other sports) a score of zero; nil
1. feel deep affection or sexual love for (someone)
What sums up love more than tennis?
Love is chance, really. Everything happens by chance. For instance, how come Cinderella's shoe (that fit perfectly) fell off? Huh? Huh?
Good luck trying to figure that one out, Mythbusters.
You know, someone once said that if we look at the world with a love for life, the world will reveal its beauty for us. Obviously that person hasn't seen the world today... or maybe they have and, in that case, need to get their priorities set straight.
Basically, love sucks.
And all five of its definitions, too.
And love (and its sucky definitions) is why Castiel is afraid of paper cuts.