For every story tagged #WattPride this month, Wattpad will donate $1 to the ILGA
Pen Your Pride
The Snapshot {An Agents of Shield Fanficton} [1]

The Snapshot {An Agents of Shield Fanficton} [1]

83.5K Reads 3.8K Votes 40 Part Story
madas arscu By sarcastic-writer Completed

"after that my life was just snapshots. horrible ones. but not all of them."

snap • shot (n) - an informal photograph, taken quickly and with little or no legitimate meaning or value

book 1 of the photo series

Alex was a normal girl. Small town, small family, small circle. She was different, though, and SHIELD knew it. She could use her ability to "read" people; determining their emotions and predicting their reactions. When the government organization closely enticed with the Avengers is stuck in a predicament involving an inhuman, they turn to her for help. But will she be able to help? Or will her newfound ability be her destruction?

• c o m p l e t e d •

All Rights to Marvel for Characters & Plots Related to Agents Of Shield
{All Rights Reserved on Alex/Lucy Rogers and Sub-Plot}

  • action
  • adventure
  • agentcoulson
  • agentsofshield
  • aos
  • avengers
  • coulson
  • daisyjohnson
  • fanfiction
  • fitz
  • fitzsimmons
  • grantward
  • hydra
  • inhumans
  • marvel
  • melindamay
  • powers
  • shield
  • simmons
  • skye
wolfgirlontheedge wolfgirlontheedge Jun 27, 2017
This is probably the 3rd time I am reading this and every time I grow more attached to this story. You are doing such an amazing job and you should enter this story in the Wattys 2017 I'm sure it would do great.
- - Apr 03, 2017
I looked almost everywhere to found someone to think like me, to question and wonder everything and not so mind closed, I love you, like this is my perfect book, thankkkkksssss❤❤❤
fckshtfck fckshtfck Aug 28, 2017
You use all of your brain, but only 20% is used consciously. The other 80% is for regulating your body and all its systems, if more then 20% were to be used cognitively you wouldnt be alive for long
the_Insomnia_queen the_Insomnia_queen Jul 23, 2017
Well, that makes me feel special *note HEAVY sarcasm* But to answer your question, yes, it's funny.
- - Jun 14, 2017
I'm for real questioning my existence 
                              And everything's existence 
Yours_Truly_Lucifer_ Yours_Truly_Lucifer_ Oct 03, 2017
I've always been a believer of others in this world...I'm a lover of mythology and I believe in the supernatural... Werewolves vampires banshees ghosts demons angels archangels even soulmates... BTW so far ur book is incredible... And it is quite hilarious...