A BUNCH OF STUFF ELIZABETH ("please for the love of god call me El") THROPP DOESN'T EXPECT:
1. Her mom signing her up to be a counselor at her old summer camp ("I don't care if it's for extra credit, mom!").
2. That children are this annoying ("no, you can't have another stupid cookie").
3. Sharing a cabin with Grace Upland ("who's like, a total bitch").
4. (Sure as hell) that she really doesn't mind it ("like, at all").
5. Something else, but that's for later.
[6. this story to be riddled with typos. seriously. it's blinding. read at ur own risk]