<Away and away the woodpecker sang; for there's nothing to find in this land, so refrain>
Book one of the Netheron Chronicles.
Welcome to Netheron.
A land on the brink of a war in which it has no hope; it's ancient protectors have returned to their own lands, and the land is now left virtually unprotected, helpless in the hands of a merciless Halavarde warlord.
Or so some would like to think....
But there is one who still has the power in him to turn the tide of the ancient war . . . to bring and end to a dispute that has spanned centuries. . . .
In a world shaped by secrets, this unlikely hero must find the truth about everything he knows . . . including himself.
- Prologue to War
- Chapter One: A Home beneath the Trees.
- Chapter Two : The Harvest Moon
- Chapter Three : The Durwings' Chaos
- Chapter Four : Detrick
- Chapter Five: If you can't win, die trying.
- Chapter Six: Selected Survivors.
- Chapter Seven: Selected Survival - Part Two
- Chapter Eight: The Ruins of Arluine
- Chapter Nine: Chosen of Destiny
- Chapter Ten: The Fall of Vaetrion
- Chapter Eleven: Quester
- Chapter Twelve: The First Task & Capture.
- Chapter Thirteen: Denkalds Trespass.
- Chapter Fourteen: Good, Bad, and In-between.
- Chapter Fifteen: Isarua's Betrayal.
- Chapter Sixteen: An Unexpected Turn.
- Chapter Seventeen: Erea, City of Light.
- Chapter Eighteen: Death Chaser.
- Chapter Nineteen: Mind Training Center.
- Chapter Twenty: The Seventh Blade.
- Chapter Twenty-One: Tera Nezir.
- Chapter Twenty-Two: Decision
- Chapter Twenty-Three: A Two-Faced Soul
- Chapter Twenty-Four: Doomhinge Mountains
- Chapter Twenty-Five: Under the Overhang
- Chapter Twenty-Six: The Windswept Plain.
- Chapter Twenty-Seven: Tears of the Talon.
- Chapter Twenty-Eight: Swords of Ice and Daggers of Stone
- Chapter Twenty-Nine: T'kara
- Chapter Thirty: The Lord of T'kara
- Chapter Thirty-One: City Under Siege.
- Chapter Thirty-Two: Courage Refound
- Chapter Thirty-Three: The High King.
- Epilogue: The Mirror of Despair