Merryn really didn't want to steal the Book of Pordicion but with the magic runes on it weakening it was only a matter of time before the god trapped in it's pages awakened. The six Eleven Adapts said it'd hold long enough to bring it home.
They were wrong, so wrong.
(The book is still being updated, it's just in the older chapters already written. This has to be done or the ending won't make any sense. I can now see where I went wrong, so expect a few of the ending chapters to be changed or disappear as I tweak things.
Many thanks to Dante_Greywolf for helping me fix things.
Update: 8/14/2018 Am back on track and rewriting a chapter (only because It ended up needing a different pov to fix a plot hole.)
Update: 9/13/2017 - 29 chapters to go.
Update: 12/6/2017 - 27 chapters left to fix. Then reading them all over again, making notes, keeping track of the foreshadowing, red herrings (hea hea), twists, reveals, and backstory. Get all those in and the ending will fall in place like a Tetris block.
I do apologize for being an awful slow update writer! When this book is done I'll be taking a break from fantasy and working on a completely different kind of book, as a thank you for any fans that waited this out.
To work on:
1. Finish the current revision.
2. Fix the dialogue formatting.
3. Fix the lack of inner thoughts, up it say 1-10% or so find where they would fit.
4. All white being careful not to squash the small traces of writing voice that may have developed over the past couple of years. Pretty much be quiet editing voice!
5. Add in a little more backstory as you're not teasing readers, you're tormenting them! 😑 Whoops. Wasn't my intention, wanted to invoke curiosity, lol. I'll fix it, but in small amounts too much and it'll break things.
6. Finish the book. Finish the book. Finish the book. Finish the book.
25 chapters left to fix.