This is a kind of cliché love story I wrote about a love triangle with a girl named Gretchen, Pete, and Patrick. Mmmm Love me some FOB love triangles. Not much of a description, maybe I'll change it later, maybe I wont. This book doesn't even have a cover yet, but I think I like that too. just read the dang thing and let me know what you think.
- Surreal Let Down
- Love < Train wreck
- Vent into a Vent
- "Never have I ever" But not the good kind.
- We don't have to, But we're going to.
- "I Don't know who else I was expecting it to be."
- Seeing is Believing, unless it's someone you don't want to see.
- It's not like that... But it is.
- Depression = Anger = Guilt