A New Dawn #1: Embers (Warrior Cats Fanficti...
The Clans are prosperous in their new home, their numbers growing rapidly, but StarClan once again senses a great change on the horizon. Several generations after the war between StarClan and the Place of No Stars, a new prophecy arises that devastation will come and divide the Clans forever, but Whisperleaf is worried that the prophecy will divide StarClan again as well. No one seems to have any idea what the prophecy means: their only clues are visions of death and fire, while one cat is haunted by dreams of battles taking place far away.
- Continues with A New Dawn #2: Ashes, which can be found here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/72483181-a-new-dawn-ashes-warrior-cats-fanfiction
- If you're interested in short stories, check out my other Warriors work, "Clan"
- If you would like to read about a fan Clan, check out my other Warriors story, "Ravenstar's Legacy"
- Wanna read a spoof? Check out my story "The Real Warriors: I Guess I'll Go in the Woods or Something"
- If you're interested in reading my original fantasy stories, check out my work "Lionhearted"