Elliot was the type of boy who was proper; he never attended the parties, didn't care about his own social status, and never wandered over wild girls-let alone a girl in the first place. If anything, his father expected a proper girl, quite like Elliot himself. But when he strangely meets a wonderful, crazy girl-could his character change into something more like..her? ©2015 Sydney Wray
"They are just so cute together." ~Cuteypie14
"I loved this story omg please make another one of these." ~carcar1234123
"Wow this story is soooo beautiful u are an amazing writer keep it up." ~khuloodalhosani
- Chapter 1~Wonderfully strange encounters
- Chapter 2~Policy: Drink from the straw
- Chapter 3~Elliot Jason Jackson
- Chapter 4~ Dead Dogs, and a Jaxx
- Chapter 5~Snake Bites and Felonies.
- Chapter 6~Insecure nine-year old.
- Chapter 7~Best money ever spent.
- Chapter 8~Masks and Memories
- Chapter 9~My town
- Chapter 10-Snoopy
- Chapter 11~Soap Operas
- Chapter 12~Unmistaken promises
- Chapter 13~Grammatical errors
- Chapter 14~Salty Kisses
- Chapter 15-Fraud
- Chapter 16-Uncertainty
- Chapter 17-Answers
- Chapter 18-Mysteries
- Chapter 19-Jaxx Revealed
- Chapter 20-Hangovers and Discussions
- Chapter 21-Rave, won't you?
- Chapter 22-Watch and Learn
- Chapter 23-Mabel
- Chapter 24-Saftey Hazards
- Chapter 25~Once A Prim..
- Chapter 26~Equally As Deadly
- Chapter 27~Unpleasent Encounters
- Chapter 28~Time Lapse
- Chapter 29~ Go To Hell
- Chapter 30~Her
- Chapter 31~I did
- Chapter 32~Grasshopper
- NOT COPYRIGHTED