Meet Piper Hollows. She doesn't like to go out if she has the choice not to. She has things to do and is perfectly fine being in her room on Saturday nights, with her huge pride, her many piles of books, and her sketch pad full of the stick figures she loves to doodle.
Starting to notice Piper's isolation from other people, her friends make a bet with her: if she can go on 12 different dates, then they will stop bothering her about her social preferences. But if Piper doesn't go, then they will forever continue to bring it up.
As stupid as it sounded, Piper finally saw a way out and to prove that she just wasn't the type to go out and still have her pride intact. She relunctantly agrees, but things go unexpected such as: knocking out (it was an accident, she swears) one of the popular girls in school, actually having to attend detention (the horror!), maybe even making some new friends along the way, and probably having some of the worst dates possible.
But who knows, this could be kinda fun...
© Copyright 2012 All rights reserved
- 12 Weeks, 12 Dates
- Chapter 1: The Bet
- Chapter 2: Dating Lessons?
- Chapter 3: The First Date
- Chapter 4: The Wedding
- Chapter 5: She's a Knockout!
- Chapter 6: The Second Date + Window Fails
- Chapter 7: New People Can Be Helpful
- Chapter 8: The Great Outdoors
- Chapter 9: Babysitting Adventures
- Chapter 10: Handcuffs and Water Fights
- Chapter 11: Dangerous Driving and Zombie Attacks at Sleepovers
- Chapter 12: Will There Be Cake and Wookiees at This Party?
- Chapter 13: New Job = Yogurt Overflow
- Chapter 14: Halfway Mark and Helium Gone Wrong
- Chapter 15: Kitty Cats and Kit Kats
- Chapter 16: The Date that was Faked
- Chapter 17: Clubbin' in the Country with Concussions
- Chapter 18: Sometimes the Best Dates are Playdates
- Chapter 19: Corgi Dogs and Cars in Ponds
- Chapter 20: Those Who Spy Together, Stick Together
- Chapter 21: There's Nothing Quite Like ABBA, Cinnamon, and Family
- Chapter 22: Elevators and Rockin' Dance Moves!
- Chapter 23: Everyone Hates Real Tear JERKers
- Chapter 24: Review in Dating Lessons
- Chapter 25: Final Date and a Whole Bunch of Bricks
- Final Chapter: Skits and Non-Chocolate Kisses
- Epilogue: F.R.I.E.N.D.S and a Happy Ending!