Devin, a seventeen year old delinquent, never had the easy life most people take for granted. He didn’t have parents who cared enough to ask where he was when he stumbled back home at three in the morning. He didn’t have a solid, stable household to return to with his younger brother, Gabe. He had no real friends or relatives to turn to when he was in trouble. This led to him getting into trouble and participating in crimes that consumed his entire life
Devin had to grow up pretty fast, hitting bump after bump in the road. But, when a nerdy girl sees past his cold exterior, will her kindness be enough to help him, or will his bad past hold strong and ruin his chances?
NOW FULLY COMPLETE AND EDITED!
- Chapter One: Walking the Streets Again
- Chapter Two: Christmas Day
- Chapter Three: My First "Job"
- Chapter Four: Delinquents Always Get the Worst of It
- Chapter Five: Number Two is Shit
- Chapter Six: Things Are Rough All Over
- Chapter Seven: The Grass Isn't Always Greener...
- Chapter Eight: Friendships Never Die
- Chater Nine: I Must Be Going Crazy
- Chapter Ten: Bad Seeds Can't Be Good Seeds
- Chapter Eleven: Dance, Dance
- Chapter Twelve: Reunions
- AUTHOR'S NOTE
- Author's Note: Story Preview