The Hunger Games are over, Snow is dead.
But there is someone alive that no one would imagine being alive.....
Katniss is engaged to Peeta, and one month pregnant. What happens when her old best friend appears and does terrible things to Peeta?
Rejoin the Hunger Games characters on their journey to change their lives once more.
- Chapter One: The Nightmare
- Chapter Two: Who To Tell?
- Chapter Three: The Wedding
- Chapter Four: The Birth
- Chapter Five: The Nightmare and Waking Up From a Never-Ending Dream
- Chapter Six: Willow At The Bakery
- Chapter Seven: The Picnic
- Chapter Eight: Learning How To Walk
- Chapter Nine: Something Wrong
- Chapter Ten: Ponyboy....Who's That?
- Chapter Eleven: The Flashback
- Chapter Twelve: Explaining
- Chapter Thirteen: A Day In The Meadow
- Chapter Fourteen: Hurt Willow
- Chapter Fifteen: The Second Baby
- Chapter Sixteen: The Kids At The Bakery
- Chapter Seventeen: Getting Back
- Chapter Eighteen: Healing.....Not Really
- Chapter Nineteen: The Book Part One
- Chapter Twenty: The Book Part Two
- Chapter Twenty-One: Back Downstairs
- Chapter Twenty-Two: Baby Shower/Return of Mrs. Mellark
- Chapter Twenty-Three: Why Did She Do That?
- Chapter Twenty-Four: First Day
- Chapter Twenty-Five: Willow's Prank
- Chapter Twenty-Six: The Outcome Goes Wrong
- Chapter Twenty-Seven: Recovery
- Chapter Twenty-Eight: Destruction
- Chapter Twenty-Nine: A News Report
- Chapter Thirty: Fixing A Broken Situation
- Chapter Thirty-One: Meeting Someone