“My names Starr, what’s your name?”
“My name’s Stark,” he giggled a little, and then he continued, “Our names sounds alike.” I was a bit slow but then I started to laugh.
“It does! Starr and Stark!” I laughed a little louder.
Starr is just about to turn seventeen but then she started to dream about her childhood. Why did she forget in the first place and who exactly is Stark? Where the hell is he?
- CHAPTER ONE : STARR HIGGINS
- CHAPTER TWO : STARK HAGAR
- CHAPTER THREE - TWEEDLE DEE AND TWEEDLE DUM ON MISSION IMPOSSIBLE (PART ONE)
- CHAPTER THREE - TWEEDLE DEE AND TWEEDLE DUM ON MISSION IMPOSSIBLE (PART TWO)
- CHAPTER FOUR : KIDNAPPED?!
- CHAPTER FIVE : THE PROMISE
- CHAPTER SIX - Other Guy
- Chapter Seven - Embarrassment