My name is Averly--Averly Rivers. However, my best friend calls me Ave. Life was great, in my small town on the coast of Oregon. At least, it was, until my best friend named Matt moved down the west coast to live in Malibu, California.
I mean, really? Abandoning me to live near Hollywood among the rich and famous because he has money!? Well... I gotta admit... Now that I say it it doesn't sound too bad...
So, two months into senior year, Matt convinces my mother to let me live with him until I graduate. Of course, when I arrive at my first day of school and find that I share basically no classes with my best friend, I rely on my sarcasm to not only get me through the first day, but the rest of the school year.
So follow me as I journey through the adventure that is my life, and show you Sarcasm At It's Best.
A wattpad novel by KMMY_G
Highest Rank: #7 Humor
Updated every Friday at 2pm Pacific time
- Authors Note
- Sarcasm At It's Best ~ Introduction
- Chapter 1: A Living Tribute To Mean Girls
- Chapter 2: Oh Mother Of All Yankee Crackers
- Chapter 3: Sarcasm and Sass
- Chapter 4: BYE FELICIA
- Chapter 5: I'll Slap You So Hard You'll Turn Female And Call Yourself LaQueesha
- Chapter 6: It Wasn't The Mayo, It Was The Ketchup
- Chapter 7: It Was A Battle That Will Be Remembered Through The Ages
- Chapter 8: Leave It To A Door To Make Me Feel Like A Potato
- Chapter 9: I'd Rather Eat An Armpit Flavored Jelly Bean
- SHIP CONTEST
- SHIP CONTEST RESULTS
- Chapter 10: Let's Face It, I Was Born To Be A Queen
- Chapter 11: I've Always Found Normal To Be Quite Boring
- Chapter 12: Your Definition Of Fun Is Extremely Different From Mine
- Chapter 13: A Genius Thought--A Wonderful Thought!
- Chapter 14: Absolutely Horrible Friends
- Chapter 15: At Least It's an Adventure to be My Friend, Am I Right
- Chapter 16: Hallelujah, My Ass
- Chapter 17: I Love Watching Them Suffer
- Chapter 18: Shove Her Phenomenal Kid's Participation Trophy Up Her Ass
- Chapter 19: P.E. Is The Least of My Worries--Despite Me Being An Ultra-Nerd
- Chapter 20 Excerpt/Teaser
- Chapter 20: Anything is a Dildo If You're Brave Enough
- Chapter 21: I Will Make Things Right
- Chapter 22: I Speak Sarcasmese
- Chapter 23: Try Again Later
- Chapter 24: What? Is It My Face?
- Chapter 25: Trusting Too Many People Is A Bad Idea