Alexis Jane Morgan has been on the run from S.H.I.E.L.D for over half a century. Howard Stark had helped create her, but she feared what would happen to her after he founded the organisation that hunted down people like her.
With the brain capacity of over 30% and rising and her inability to age, Director Fury tracks her down 60 years after she fled and send Agent Barton in to bring her to the S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters, but not to be experimented on and tested like she'd believed.
The Tesseract had been found and Alexis finds herself helping the organisation she was so afraid of.
- Prologue - 30% and Rising
- Chapter 1 - Bright Blue
- Chapter 2 - War
- Chapter 3 - I Guess That Makes Me An Avenger
- Chapter 4 - Workspace
- Chapter 5 - Thunder
- Chapter 6 - You Need A List
- Chapter 7 - Unanswered Questions
- Chapter 8 - Playing Games
- Chapter 9 - Lost Altitude
- Chapter 10 - My Babies
- Chapter 11 - Rather Large Arsenal
- The Phoenix
- Clint and Bucky
- Chapter 12 - The Plan
- Chapter 13 - We Won
- Chapter 14 - Ripped From Earth
- Chapter 15 - Asgard
- Chapter 16 - Think About It
- Civil War :o
- Chapter 17 - Shot In The Dark