"Stay away from her!" Damians voice was more like a growl.
"Jason leave it!" Rachel came up behind us. Jason? Why is he here?
"No. You stay away from her!" Jason balled his hands into fists and looked like he was trying to keep calm.
"I saw you hugging her in the hall! How dare you!" Jason just shook his head. "Stay away from my sister! You touch her again I will kill you!"Mr Hawkins came out dragging Damian away from Jason before he could properly lunge for him.
I bet your thinking he's looking after me?
He wants me to himself.
Noelle Fall is a fifteen year-old girl with a horrific secret.
Her brother sexually abuses her, beats her before raping her. Every day.
As a new year starts she meets her new English teacher Mr Cruz. Elliot Cruz.
She falls in love fast but is scared.
Noelle suffers from Philophobia the fear of falling in love.
Did I mention? Elliot Cruz is falling for her too.
Can she get away from her brother or will it go all too far? Can Elliot and Noelle be happy?
- Author's note
- Chapter 1 - Him
- Chapter 2 - School days are my freedom
- Chapter 3 - I was like Rapunzel; locked away
- Chapter 4 - Don't tell anyone
- Chapter 5 - Why do that?
- Chapter 6 - You can't help me
- Chapter 7 - Let me help
- Chapter 8 - You're beautiful to me
- Chapter 9 - Tell me
- Chapter 10 - Be mine
- Chapter 11- I said the words
- Chapter 12 - The words poured
- Chapter 13 - The date
- Chapter 14 - I knew he didn't care for me
- Chapter 15 - Drown my sorrows
- Chapter 16 - Life isn't worth living
- Chapter 17 - Save her, Please
- Chapter 18 - Finding the words to destroy a life
- Chapter 19 - I promise
- Chapter 20 - Alice fell down the hole
- Chapter 21 - My birthday
- Chapter 22 - Come away with me
- Chapter 23 - A pained expression
- Chapter 24 - Better be pretty darn special
- Chapter 25 - Things change
- Chapter 26 - I'm no longer scared
- Chapter 27 - The folded piece of paper
- Chapter 28 - Her, in the red dress
- Chapter 29 - He stood there
- Chapter 30 - making new memories in a place of pain
- Chapter 31 - What else could it be?
- Chapter 32 - Not by blood
- Chapter 33 - Of lies and secrets
- Chapter 34 - How am I ever going to be happy?
- Chapter 35 - We need to go back to class
- Chapter 36 - The same nightmares
- Chapter 37 - We are the same, but different
- Chapter 38 - We all need to start again
- Chapter 39 - A day of everything
- Chapter 40 - She is mine
- Chapter 41 - Maybe I don't get a happy ending
- Chapter 42 - The only way to keep them safe
- Chapter 43 - Maybe I will get out of this alive
- Chapter 44 - Please, let me go
- Chapter 45 - Why don't you end this now?
- Chapter 46 - I am free
- A Christmas special!
- Writer's comment
- The sequel to Philophobia- No one is safe forever
- Another Authors note! Q
- Daddy Lies
- Rewrite - An unusual affliction
- it will be staying.