Lorenzo Vigorito might be the most unfriendly, tight-lipped, impassive and inscrutable man alive. Where else, on the other hand, Andrea is the opposite of him. She might be the most positive, friendly, kind, talkative and jolly person.
Where Lorenzo likes darkness, Andrea likes brightness.
He likes night, she likes a day.
He has a haunted past while her past wasn't so bad.
He is secretive, she is an open book.
Both are completely different from each other.
There is just one thing in common in them. Both of them don't like each other. For Lorenzo, Andrea is too affable while for Andrea, Lorenzo is just too rude.
But, when Andrea sees Lorenzo at the therapist. She is determined to find out what happened to him and why he is like that.
Will they be able to like each other? After all, stars can't shine without darkness.
- Copyright © 2015-16 | All rights reserved
- Introduction to Characters.
- Chapter 1: A Storm To Come.
- Chapter 2: Saved By A Stranger.
- Chapter 3: Meeting Mr. Vigorito.
- Chapter 4: Hachis Parmentier.
- Chapter 5: Lorenzo
- Chapter 6: Argument.
- Chapter 7: The Girl Who He Saved.
- Chapter 8: Small World.
- Chapter 9: Caleb And Moo.
- Chapter 10: Outing.
- Chapter 11: Dinner.
- Chapter 12: Job In New York?
- Chapter 13: Cassandra.
- Chapter 14: Cake.
- Chapter 15: Scared.
- Chapter 16: Keep A Secret.
- Chapter 17: Just Like A Family
- Chapter 18: We Meet Again
- Chapter 19: A Party She Didn't Want To Go To.
- Chapter 20: Where She Doesn't Belong.
- Chapter 21: Little High, Little Low.
- Chapter 22: Slapped
- Chapter 23: Salads And Apologies
- Chapter 24: The Game Of Waiting.
- Chapter 25: Disaster At The Halloween Party.