Who would have known that at the age of 14, you would have been facing great tragedies? With your father dead and your mom left severely depressed and weak, you had made an early resolution to take care of yourself.
So you decided to take up part-time work at the Lucky Cat Cafe. There, you meet Hiro, a boy of your age with a mind of a robotics expert who goes to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. You were safe in knowing that he would be able to help you, as well as a friend you made the very next day at San Fransokyo High, but things soon took a turn when your mother passed away shortly after, a mysterious guardian arrived, and a shocking discovery about your family's past launched you into the middle of a dangerous situation.
Can you, Hiro, and your new friends be able to crack the case? Or would it be goodbye to the world that your parents left before you?
**Don't like, don't read. Please don't comment hate, I will delete those comments. :)**
**I DO NOT OWN BIG HERO 6. All rights go to Disney.**
- Chapter 1--Meeting the Hamadas
- Chapter 2--Relieving a Burden
- Chapter 3--The shock
- Chapter 4--School
- Chapter 5--A Painful Discovery
- Chapter 6--Comfort in a Best Friend
- Chapter 7--Defeat
- Chapter 8--Mr. Lacitier
- Chapter 9--A Creep...and a Murderer?
- Chapter 10--First traces
- Chapter 11--Reactions gone wrong
- Chapter 12--"Callaghan vs. (Y/L/N)"
- Chapter 13--Prep for Fight
- Chapter 14--Reunions
- Chapter 15--Confrontations
- Chapter 16--Battle
- Chapter 17--Further Investigation
- Chapter 18--That very evening...
- Chapter 19--Light in the Dark
- Chapter 20--Poison
- Chapter 21--Back to the Island
- Chapter 22--Truth Unveiled
- Chapter 23--A Match
- Chapter 24--Complete Faith
- Chapter 25--You Again?!
- Chapter 26--The Trial
- Chapter 27--Chaos
- Chapter 28--In your head
- Chapter 29--Late at night
- Chapter 30--News of the Trial
- Chapter 31--Would Things have been Different?
- Author's Note
- Chapter 32--Forever and Always
- IMPORTANT NEWS
- Q and A
- fanfiction_awards Fall 2015 voting!
- Another AN
- 2nd PLACE in fanfiction_awards!
- PLEASE STOP