...a sassy and steamy NA Romance Novella
Sometimes even the best-laid plans are meant to be broken...
Emma Breyer has always been the 'ugly duckling' - the one no one sees. Fed up, she decides to make a plan to finally become the person she wants to be.
She is shocked when the plan works! Finally, she has it all - the blond hair, fake lashes, fabulous job and gorgeous boyfriend.
But then she hits a little snag - in the form of a beautiful brooding artist. Griffin is everything she is NOT looking for. But he's the only one who seems to truly see her and not just the person she's pretending to be.
Now, she must choose between the perfect life she so carefully planned, and the one she has accidentally stumbled into.
If you enjoy THE FIVE-YEAR PLAN, please check out my other stories here on Wattpad! Thanks so much for reading!
- Summary Blurb / Author's Notes
- Chapter 1 - The Ugly Duckling
- Chapter Two - A 'New' Me
- Chapter Three - My Prince Charming (...or so I thought.)
- Chapter Four - Griffin
- Chapter Five - A House Made of Granola Bars
- Chapter Six - Fenway Park
- Chapter Seven - Marilyn Ave.
- Chapter Eight - My happy place.
- Chapter Nine - Naughty, naughty boy.
- Chapter Ten - Are you sure?
- Chapter Eleven - I would love to paint you.
- Chapter Twelve - Beautiful...
- Chapter Thirteen - Untie me...
- Chapter Fourteen - I thought you wanted me.
- Chapter Fifteen - I just can't behave anymore.
- Chapter Sixteen - I love everything about you.