This was my first story on wattpad so suffice to say that it'll have grammar mistakes and [maybe] annoying characters? I was fifteen/sixteen when I wrote it. I'm nineteen now and my writing skills have improved tremendously. Please, don't judge anything based on this crap. And if for some horrendous reason you choose to read it, please, don't rate it on goodreads (I don't even know who put it there). I'm going to die of embarrassment. Lastly, thank you to everyone who supported me and helped me win a WA!*
- - - - - - - -- - -
Eighteen year old good girl, Ella Collins, had plans. Plans that didn't involve getting locked up in school when the season's biggest snow storm brewed outside. And they certainly didn't involve her spending the night in her own personal hellhole with none other than her arch-nemesis.
Thompson High's labelled bad boy, Cade Brown, had better things to do than being thrown into a crazy mix of lies, secrets, truths, oatmeal cookies, wall painting, hot kisses and one dirty, dirty nurse's bed with the one girl who drives him bonkers. Oh, and makes him rock a semi like no other.
Who knew that putting an ex-cheerleader and rumored bad boy together could be such a disastrous combo? Certainly not the big man upstairs.
Join these two teens as they try to overcome their hatred - a hatred that apparently has you tearing off each others clothes - and their awful (yet interesting) past that they would never dare to talk about aside.
This is a short tale about forgiving and forgetting. Are these two willing to forget every grudge they've held and finally come to an understanding about one hateful night?
// Trapped with an arrogant bad ass reached #4 action | #8 adventure \\
Copyright © xXMopelXx 2012-2016 All rights reserved.
- TWAAB 1: Rescuing Damsels in Distress, Eh ?
- TWAAB 2: Doing bad things with the bad boy
- TWAAB 3: That's cheating, you bi-polar prick
- TWAABA 4: A Time To Make Second-Firsts
- TWAABA 5: I'll Show Him How To Fight Fire With Fire
- TWAAB 6: Drowning my sorrows in Twilight
- TWAAB 7: Bad Boy, you've got one heck of a cute smile.
- TWAAB 8: Who said Hide-and-Seek was just a game?
- TWAAB 9: You act like you're a girl bleeding from your vagina.
- TWAAB 10: Bottoms Up, Motherfuckers
- TWAAB 11: I miss you, Ellie. Be my best friend?
- TWAAB 12: Bad Girl Out
- TWAAB 13: Unwanted Memories Of A Lone Wolf
- TWAAB 14: When two idiots encounter, sparks fly.
- TWAAB 15: Heartbeats and Cookies
- TWAAB 16: Scandalous Secrets Of A Damsel In Distress
- TWAAB 17: Scandalous Secrets Of A Lone Wolf
- TWAAB 18: Paint To Piss Off Them Retarded Principals
- TWAAB 19: Boobies and Penises and Boys' on their month
- TWAAB 20: Star Shaped Hearts And Moving On
- TWAAB 21: Deep Cuts And Hot Sizzling Chemistry
- TWAAB 22: Sexy time, anyone?
- TWAAB 23: What happens when you're trapped with an arrogant bad ass
- TWAAB 24: To the boy who owns my heart
- EPILOGUE: Ladies And Gentlemen, Shit Finally Got Good.
- Author's Note: A Thank You <3 + Info on spin-off