“I’m… I-I I’m sorry…” that’s the only thing I manage to choke out. Nobody ever caught me self harming.
“You’re always so fucking sorry Gee. Save it, it doesn’t change anything.” He says and his hand wraps around my arm again. “Can I? Please?” he asks, puppy eying me again. This time, I don’t resist. I let him pull my sleeve up, and see all of the burns. He frowns and looks me in the eyes again.
“What am I going to do with you…” he shakes his head and pulls me into a hug. That’s good, I can admit I actually needed it. I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.
- part 1- I'm (not) Okay
- part 2- love hurts
- part 3- things I couldn't say to you And things that we could never do
- part 4- I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
- part 5- Fat and Alone
- part 6- Wish Somebody Would Tell Me I'm Fine
- part 7- At The Hospital
- part 8- I Won't Let This Build Up Inside Of Me.
- part 9- Scars
- part 10- I can't prove this makes any sense But I sure hope that it does
- part 11- Drowning in the pain, breaking down again, looking for a lifeline.
- part 12- Rise above this.
- part 13- suicide note.
- part 14- Give Me A Sign
- part 15- Cause everybody cries and everybody hurts.
- part 16- More Than Words
- part 17- Can I Kiss You?
- part 18- I'm There Again
- Part 19- I'm not green!!!!
- part 20- the memories.
- Authors note- Continuing the story.
- Part 21- Coming Clean
- Authors Note!!!